Terms and Conditions
Before making a reservation with MudShark tours we encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they constitute a contract agreement between MudShark tours and you from the time the booking is made. The person who makes the booking accepts these conditions on behalf of all the people in the group and is responsible for all payments due.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
VALIDITY OF PRICES
- By submitting a booking you confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
- Once you have submitted your booking and personal details, you will receive a confirmation of your booking via e-mail. Please note that all online bookings require payment of 25% of the total package price at the time of the booking. If the total price is less than 50000 ISK or booking occurs less than 30 days before your arrival date full payment is required.
- If you prefer to pay for your booking with a bank transfer, please contact us here and send us all the information regarding the booking, name of the tour and arrival date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookings are confirmed instantly.
- The tour documents will be delivered to you once the full payment has been received. You will receive your tour documents via email.
- Please print out these documents or keep an electronic copy with you, as you will need to show them on the day of your tour.
- Booking services with MudShark tours are available only to persons aged 18 years and older. By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
- For all MudShark tours please notice that Compensation will not be payable to customers if MudShark tours is forced to cancel or in any way change passengers booking schedule due to force major which in this context is defined as government action or restraint, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond MudShark tours control.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Please note that all online bookings require payment of 25% of the total package price at the time of the booking. If the total price is less than 50000 ISK or booking occurs less than 30 days before your arrival date full payment is required.
- You will be informed by e-mail when you need to pay the balance of your booking which is 30 days before your tour date.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- If you prefer to pay for your booking with a bank transfer, please contact us here and send us all the information regarding the booking, name of the tour, type of car, accommodation and arrival date.
- There is no service fee for processing Visa or MasterCard payments. However if you wish to pay for your booking with an American Express card, a service fee of 3% applies and will be added to the final invoice.
- All Prices quoted on Iceland Tours are in ISK (Icelandic krona) and per person, unless otherwise specified. All payments and refunds are due in ISK.
VALIDITY OF PRICES
- All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current prices. All prices mentioned on this site include value-added tax. MudShark tours reserves the right to alter or change already published prices on the website without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or any such costs increases that is outside MudShark tours´ control.
- MudShark tours reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or departure times without prior notice should this be necessary due to weather or other reasons that are beyond MudShark tours' control.
- Prices are guaranteed against any surcharge after an invoice has been issued, unless the increase is due to government laws or currency changes and amounts to 5% of the package price or more. The amounts that exceed 5% will be charged and clients will be entitled to cancel their booking with a full refund if the surcharge exceeds 10%.
- Any increase due to changes in government laws, i.e. tax changes will be added to the invoice.
- If a day tour, package or group tour is cancelled due to circumstances outside our control or minimum numbers are not reached, we will refund the money you have paid. MudShark tours shall then have no further liability towards you.
- For cancellations received at least 7 calendar days before the scheduled tour there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations received 3 - 6 calendar days before the scheduled tour a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- For cancellations received within 2 calendar days before the scheduled departure a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Please notice that changes may not be possible within 3 weeks before departure.